Udine, April 2018 | Mattiazzi – the respected Italian manufacturer of solid wood furniture – presented at this year’s Salone del Mobile 2018 new collections of two designers: “Bienvenue” by Inga Sempé and “Forcina” by Leon Ransmeier. Once again, Mattiazzi could continue its successful collaboration with outstanding designers. The Italian manufacturer got a great feedback on the collections and presentations from its visitors. Most appreciated has been the deep understanding between manufacturer and designers, which pushes the boundaries and skills of the other and results in innovative products.
The new designs are also completed with the Primo stool, an addition of MC14 collection by Konstantin Grcic, and the artistically shaped pillow Quindici designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for the MC15 collection, which was already presented at the Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- Munich Creative Business Week 2019: Künstliche Intelligenz verstehen, eigene Roboter entwickeln
- designfunktion, Bene und Sparkasse Oberpfalz Nord: Innovatives Smart Banking in Raum- und Lichtplanung übersetzt
- Catharina Mende stellt erstmals auf der Messe Maison&Objet in Paris aus
- Knoll lädt zum Bauhaus-Talk auf der imm cologne 2019
- Christian Fischbacher präsentiert auf der Heimtextil die neue Bettwäsche-Kollektion 2019