Udine, April 2018 | Mattiazzi – the respected Italian manufacturer of solid wood furniture – presented at this year’s Salone del Mobile 2018 new collections of two designers: “Bienvenue” by Inga Sempé and “Forcina” by Leon Ransmeier. Once again, Mattiazzi could continue its successful collaboration with outstanding designers. The Italian manufacturer got a great feedback on the collections and presentations from its visitors. Most appreciated has been the deep understanding between manufacturer and designers, which pushes the boundaries and skills of the other and results in innovative products.
The new designs are also completed with the Primo stool, an addition of MC14 collection by Konstantin Grcic, and the artistically shaped pillow Quindici designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for the MC15 collection, which was already presented at the Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- Barbara Hickl Jury-Mitglied bei Frame Awards auf der Orgatec 2018
- Textile Kunstwerke: 13 rugs by ROHI
- designfunktion post: Das Magazin für wirksame Räume
- designfunktion auf der Orgatec 2018 mit der Studie „Wirksame Büro- und Arbeitswelten“
- Porcelaingres, Ariostea und Fiandre Architectural Surfaces auf der Cersaie 2018